The Oklahoma College Access Network (OK-CAN) serves as a centralized hub for nonprofit and not-for-profit college access initiatives in our state. Developed by the Oklahoma College Assistance Program, an operating division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, OK-CAN offers:
- networking opportunities through listserv discussions and regional workshops and trainings.
- exchange of best practices to support development of relevant, engaging publications, toolkits, and websites.
- a forum to reach a wide variety of potential partners to pose questions, exchange ideas, or find strategic ways to meet common goals.
- an informative event calendar to help members take advantage of professional development, training and networking opportunities.
- access to a “members only” section of the OK-CAN website, which offers an online resource workbench and a member roster to facilitate direct contact with peer service providers.
If you're part of a school (secondary and postsecondary), philanthropic or nonprofit organization, government entity, tribal or religious organization or other community partner who provides college access programs and services, we encourage you to become a member. We believe the potential range of perspectives and approaches will strengthen our collective ability to improve college access for underserved, first-generation college-going Oklahoma families. And best of all, membership is free!
To Apply: Submit our membership application online. If you prefer, you may submit a PDF membership application. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it by mail to P.O. Box 3000, OKC, OK 73101, or fax it to 405.234.4390. We look forward to the many opportunities we can create as like-minded organizations working to help more Oklahomans recognize that education after high school is within reach.